Congratulations to all the Class of 2020 graduates in the community. We applaud you! I know the social committee is planning a special event to honor you, please stay tuned for more information.
The Board is excited to announce and show the residents renderings, for the new playground equipment which will be installed at both Sundial Park and Starring Park. Please find the attached renderings and locations of these parks.
Here is what you need to know:
- Both structures were ordered in May and will be shipped this week. Shipping, demo of old structures and install will take several weeks to complete.
- We are anticipating all of the demo and install to be completed by the beginning of July.
- A full playground audit was completed last year and management will be working with vendors to make other repairs on playground equipment at Sail Lane, Hidden Meadow and Bristol Gate as well as to add playground mulch.
***Playgrounds remain closed per the State Department of Health at this time. ***
- Carriage Hill Ped Gate that leads to Holland Park was damaged and will be replaced on June 9th. We are still looking into who caused the damage and how we can hold them accountable.
- Weeds! The Association is aware that weeds have really grown in the common areas. The landscape vendor is working hard during their five (5) week rotation to get the weeds under control.
- Gate Screen at Reflections: The developer is working on the repair for the screen. This item is not currently maintained by the Association.
- Painting: The elements around the clubhouse and pool area are still being painted. Please note that specific mailboxes and light fixtures will be painted next. The wrought iron fence painting was postponed until late summer and early fall. Homeowners impacted by the community painting project will be notified by mail.
The Board is reviewing the new guidelines issued by the state. As in opening the pool, the Board will need to review the rules, adopted emergency rules and also look into hiring the vendors to implement any reservations and cleaning requirements.
Spa and Splash Zone:
As noted above, the Board is also reviewing these guidelines and how they will handle the reservations for them as well.
If you have questions or concerns about the emergency pool rules of any kind, or have a request to alter the rules, or would like special treatment or a waiver of the rules, please do not ask management or the lifeguards. All special requests or concerns must be done in writing to the Board of Directors for their review and/or approval. Please read the rules carefully prior to coming to the pool area.
Next Board Meeting:
The next Board Meeting will be held on June 23rd. At this time, the meeting is being planned as a zoom meeting and General Session will start at 6 PM. The same rules will apply as the last meeting. More information will be sent closer to the meeting date. However, homeowners will need to submit their questions for Homeowner Forum in writing prior to the meeting.